Some people reach for coffee in the morning, while others reach for tea or matcha. I am one of those people who reach for tea and survive without coffee (shocking, right?). Since the 2020 pandemic started, I began reaching for matcha daily. And thanks to Vital Proteins, I was able to get my collagen in at the same time, too.
Warm Spearmint Matcha Latte
- 1 cup HOT water
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of choice) (option to heat up for 30 seconds if you’d like but I like that the milk cools it down especially in an insulated cup)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen
- 1 (or 2) drops of Young Living Spearmint Vitality Essential Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I usually eyeball this)
- 1 tsp agave (I usually eyeball this)
- Handy tool recommendation: Frother
- Pour water into mug of choice
- Add matcha and froth until combined
- Add spearmint oil, vanilla, agave, and almond milk
- Froth again to combine
- For extra froth, see the pro tip below
The key to this drink is a frother. I got mine on Amazon for under $17. If you want extra froth, be sure to froth your milk separately then add it to your matcha and mix one more time!
Do you plan on making this Spearmint Matcha Latte? Snap a pic on Instagram after you make it and tag me in it with #howesheeats and @rebeccal.howe.
Disclaimer: It’s my mission to share with you my favorite brands and products that have also helped me. All views and opinions are my own and products and brands mentioned are freely selected and curated by myself. All product and service details reflect the price and availability at the time of publication. If you purchase something linked on this site, I may earn a small commission, given a product discount, or be gifted with a product in exchange for content due to the nature of the affiliate link.