I love to cook, bake, and all things health and fitness, especially after finding Tone It Up, so I can’t help but share this smoothie recipe, which may turn into your next smoothie bowl obsession!
Mango Ginger Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger (peeled)
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla coconut milk (carton coconut milk, not canned)
- 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla plant-based protein powder (I used Perfect Fit Protein)
- Smoothie bowl toppings: unsweetened coconut flakes and Bakery On Main Gluten-Free Granola (or your favorite smoothie bowl toppings, like almonds, chia & flax seeds)
- Blend all ingredients together except smoothie bowl toppings in a blender
- Pour smoothie into a large bowl and top with smoothie bowl toppings
- Enjoy with a spoon?
Peel and freeze the rest of your fresh ginger root, so you always have ginger on hand for smoothies!
It doesn’t just taste good…
This smoothie is not only delicious but is packed with nutrients to help clear skin, improve digestion, and help fight colds! I love to enjoy this first thing in the morning before a workout or refuel after my morning workout.
P.S. If we went to elementary school together and you’re reading this, I hope you remember the PB&J recipe direction challenge we had to do because I was thinking of that this whole time when writing out this recipe!??
Enjoy, loves! xoxo
Want to download this recipe? Click HERE!
Do you plan on making this smoothie bowl? Snap a pic on Instagram after you make it and tag me in it with #TheTwentySomethingPRGirl and @rebeccal.howe.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored in any way and all thoughts and opinions are my own.
This post was originally published on December 3, 2017, on rebeccalhowe.wordpress.com.